Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Disclaimer (Cover My Butt)

I use yahoo for all of my stock needs, it gives me up to date quotes, and it is very easy and simple to find information on any stock that I am looking up. It is very handy, because they package all the news, outlooks, and other coverage to properly analyze the stock prior to my investment.

I am in no way a professional, nor do I ever claim to be one in the stock market. I never received any schooling for trading in the stock market, and I always consult professional traders now on all of my decisions. I advise you to do the exact same as me, always consult a professional first hand before you make any form of investment, Consultation is always important prior to being a well educated investor. By being a well educated investor you are aware of possible loses of your entire investment before you invest any form of currency, your own or other persons.


What I provide here to everyone that reads my blog is just good information, that can be used to help assist in your investment decision making process. Certain companies may show more promise then others, in my opinion only. I receive certain tips through press releases, and other forms of public information. I do not check to see if the information that I receive from new sources, or people are correct at all times. I have learned over time that just because a reporter says something happened does not mean it happened. And I have also learned that Stock Advisors will advise you to buy a stock because they will make a commission on the sale of it, and not work for your better interests.


My BLOG here is not to help or hurt you in any way, or advise you of any investment that you should or should not pursue. My BLOG’s sole function is to pass along the information that I find or that is given to me, I will report the information how I see fit, in any manner that I see fit, and it is entirely up to you to use your better judgment when you review the information that I submit to this BLOG.


Allot of the investment opportunities, I look into are called ‘Penny Stocks’ Penny stocks are very high risk. Penny stocks are a gamble any way that you look at it. Be prepared to louse your entire investment when purchasing penny stocks. Penny Stocks are just a gamble, and are very high risk. I have never been one to not take a risk, and that is how I got here today, but I STRESS, Any money that you invest on a penny stock, consider the investment GONE until you get your cash back in your hand. Penny stocks are a gamble, and I am not telling you to purchase them in any way, or in any form, and I am informing you how high risk penny stocks are for investors. And what I mean by penny stocks being a gamble is exactly that, you can go to Las Vegas and you have the same exact chances as you do in the stock market. People do win in Las Vegas, but allot of people louse, that is why you need to be properly informed about any investment and the risk(s) of loss prior to investing any money in any way.


Just because I amassed my fortune using all forms of stocks does not mean that you will see the same success that I did. The stock market may or may not make money for you. But whenever you invest be prepared to louse everything. Investing in even the strongest companies is very high risk, and you can louse all of the money that you invested. The Stock market moves up and down without notice without rhythm or rhyme and is extremely UN-PREDICTIBALE.


All the information that I provide can be considered Fiction, Lies, Banter, Ranting, and Opinion all depending on your personal preference, media sources, information sources, or personal belief systems.


I may or may not choose to own shares of stocks that I talk or write about, because of this fact I may have a BIAS opinion about any stock, for this fact, my writings cannot be trusted when making any form of investment decision. My BIAS outlook must be understood to you the reader, and must be taken into account when you review my BLOG and make important investment decisions

Remember that you can louse everything. This is not an invitation a warning, or any other form of advertisement to purchase stock in any company that I talk about.

All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such.

We may own, take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. Any

Statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,

goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or

Future events or performance are not Statements of historical fact and may be "Forward, looking statements." forward, looking statements are based on expectations,

Estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated, Forward, looking statements in this action may be identified

Through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects". in compliance with

Section 17. {b), we disclose the holding of ANY shares prior to the publication of

ANY report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings

due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold

at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above company.

Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and

Opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on

forward, looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations

involving various risks and uncertainties that could cause results


to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking statements. This is not solicitation to buy or sell stocks, this text is or informational purpose only and you should seek professional advice from registered financial advisor before you do anything related with buying or selling stocks, penny stocks are very high risk and you can lose your entire investment.

There you have it folks, is it is not any more clear then that I do not know what will be.


Hope it is clear as day, because it is presented a few different ways.


Enjoy my information that I present and be sure to use proper caution before investing. I am here to help, not to hurt.


Lewis.